- CFR: Values-Based Practice Theory Network Conference, Oxford 3-4 May 2016
- Inaugural Advanced Seminar of the Values-based Theory Network, St Catherine’s College Oxford 12 October 2015
- Third Particularism in Bioethics Networking Workshop, Oslo 14 September
- Second Particularism in Bioethics Networking Workshop, Tilburg 3 June
- In the Space of Reasons: Particularism and personalised medicine workshop, MMU
Wellcome Trust Works… on January Workshop: Particularis…
Monthly Archives: July 2014
Research in clinical medicine suggests that patients face dangers when doctors stick to rules too much. http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/patients-can-face-grave-risks-when-doctors-stick-to-the-rules-too-much/ Thanks to Pekka Väyrynen for the hightlight!